These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 25, 2007

Attn Final Notification

From: Oscar Tony - oscar-tony1@o2.pl

OSCAR AND CO. CHAMBERS
Legal Head, Oscar and Co. Chambers.
Commerce House, 6 London Street London W2 1HR, London UK

My name is Barr. Oscar Tony, I may have to trouble your sense of personal achievement and reward for an opportunity properly taken advantage of.I wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of US$ 9, 900, 000.00 (Nine Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) in the intent of the deceased (name now
withheld since this is my second letter to you).

I contacted you because you bear the same last name with my deceased client and therefore I can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance, since there is no written will from my late client. Our legal services aim to provide you with a complete service as I am prepared to provide you with all the documents required by the holding Bank to enable them release this inheritance funds to you.

All the papers work required will be processed in your acceptance of this deal as we are prepared to offer you 40%, 50% for me, while 10% should be given to any Orphanage Home, I request that you kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance with the below details via email:
oscar-tony1@o2.pl

Full Name: -
Full Address: -
Tel No.: -
Private Email: -
Occupation: -

Your prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours sincerely,

Barrister Oscar Tony