These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

From: Mrs Grace Odia - mrsgrace_odia@yahoo.com.hk

From:Mrs. Grace Odia.Compliments of the day!!
I am Mrs. Grace Odia a former staff of the Federal Ministry of Aviation undergoing medical Treatment. I am married to Dr. John Odia who worked with National Petroleum Corporation for nineteen years before he died in the year 2006.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness.When my late husband was alive he deposited a huge sum of money with a finance company. Presently, this money is still with the finance Company.This money was accumalated from an onshore engineering award my husband won during the last regime. Recently, my Doctor told me that my condition with the special grace of God would soon be okay.Though what disturbs me most is that am diagonised to be having spinal abnormalty. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or better still a God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct. I want a church or individual that will use this fund on the orphanages, widows etc propagating the word of God.My husband's relatives has being maltreating me with the only motive to take away the funds from me becuase I did not have a child. I will surely appreciate and thank you for your kindness in giving me help.Thank youMrs. Grace Odia.
_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us