These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 30, 2006

Dear Good Friend.

Dear Good Friend.

I am one of the personal aides to President
Charles Taylor of Liberia who was formerly in Nigeria, but now in the
custody of the United Nation facing war crime.

Friend, pls I need your
partnership to assist me invest in your country. I have interest in
buying of shares, real estatm management and any other profitable
business you may wish to recommend for me.

I have with me $5m for
this project, I realized the fund from sales we made in cash from
Liberia diamond and timber trades during the administration of
President Taylor. I can assure you that this project will bring us
together for a long lasting Relationship.

Please get in touch with me
by my private email: michaeldauglasnl@yahoo.com


I expect your reply
accordingly.

Best regards,

Mr.Michael Dauglas