These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 30, 2006

If only you can

From: Mr.Charles Papis - charlespapis@katamail.com

Attn:Please,
I am so sorry if I pried into your privacy, it was due to the confidentiality repose to this medium. My name is Mr.Charles Papis,the Manager in charge of Consignment/Delivery Department of Farrar Diplomatic Service here in Dakar Senegal.My company has been widely used for deposit/shipment of vital documents and properties, mostly by prominent leaders in Africa,Europe and Asia.

I just discovered the true content of an unclaimed Consignment valued at $10M that was deposited in the year 2000 by our late customer from your country.For Six years now, I expected any of his relations to put in claim for this Consignment inline with our professional working ethics/guidelines but it's so very clear to me now that this deposit was made unknown to any of his relations. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to contact you to legally release and deliver this Consignment (Funds) to you as the original depositor for safety and subsequent disbursement among us since nobody is coming for it.

The request for a foreign personality like you in this business is occasioned by the very fact that the customer was a foreigner. All I have to do is to process a deposit Bond issued to you as of the time you deposited the trunk with my company.The United Nation (UN) Office here will issue Anti-Terrorist Clearance Coverage and endorse the shipment in line with the UN embargo on shipment ethics 72 of the delivery Act. I will work out all the shipment process and the special diplomatic delivery to your doorstep or to any of our clearing house closer to you where you will be paid in cash.

All I want you to do is to apply to my company officially for the release of your consignment. Trusting to hear from you ASAP if you are willing to work with me.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Charles Papis
Farrar Diplomatic Service,Farrar House,Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221-430-4431