These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 30, 2006

WORK AND EARN WEEKLY WITHOUT TAX

From: Dr. Harry Billy - sino_textiles2001@yahoo.co.uk

Greetings,

Good day and compliments to you! My name is Harry Billy
and I currently run the U.K. branch of Sino Textiles; a
company that sells Chinese, English and African
textiles and fabric materials with the cooperate
head office in China and branches all over Australia,
Africa and Europe.

I am looking for a trustworthy representative in USA
/Canada that can help as a link between me and my
clients over there, to serve as a means of expatiating
payments for supplies made to the USA/Canada. I
would like to know if you are interested to work from home
for my firm. Sino Textiles LTD needs a bookkeeper or
representative in the states. I want to know if you
will like to work online from home and get paid
weekly without leaving or affecting your present job.

Here is my company's email address:sino_textiles2001@yahoo.co.uk
We supply goods to our clients weekly in the states and
my clients make payments for our supplies every week in
form of Money Orders or Cashiers Checks which are
not readily cashable outside the US or Canada, so we> need
someone in the USA/Canada to work as our
representative and assist us in processing the payments from our
clients and I will pay him/her a weekly wage, by percentage.

All you need to do is receive this payment from our
clients in U.S.A. or Canada and get it cashed at
your bank and then deduct your weekly payment which is
going to be 10% of any total payment processed and forward
the balance to any of the company's regional.

Payments will be issued out in your name and you get them
cashed at your bank, deduct your 10% of the initial capital
and forward the balance to any of the company's
regional offices by Bank Transfer. All I need to do
is to forward your information to our numerous clients
in U.S.A. or Canada and they will contact you before
they issue payment in form of Money Order, Checks,Bank transfer,
Wire transfer,credit card or Equity line of credit then
send it via courier or mail to you.

Kindly email me back via sino_textiles2001@yahoo.co.uk to confirm your interest, I
will then email you back with an employment letter that
you will fill out and mail back to me with a scanned
copy of any means of identification attached.

The completed form will be filed along your valid ID
for our records. AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM ANY PAYMENT
COMING TO YOU, I WILL LET YOU KNOW AND I WILL GIVE
YOU THE INFORMATION TO SEND FUNDS TO THE COMPANY.

Thanks and I await your response.

Harry Billy