These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 18, 2006

Fwd: Celestine Esq.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: cele williams <cele_williams0002@hotmail.com>
Date: Sep 18, 2006 8:17 PM
Subject: Celestine Esq.
To:

Dear Friend,
I am barrister Celestine Williams a Solicitor. I am the Personal
Attorney to Late (Dr) Michael Welch a national of your country, who
used
to work with Universal Steel Industries Nigeria Limited. On the 30th of
June
2002,my client was seriously sick.Unfortunately,he died the following
day,1st of
July 2002,as a result of a cardiac arrest.
Since then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any
of my
clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After
these
several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over
the
Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail hence I
contacted you.
I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left
behind
by my client before they get confiscated or declared
lodged,unserviceable by
the bank where this huge deposits were Particularly, the Bank where the
deceased had an account valued at about $8.5million dollars.
Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or
have
the account confiscated within the next 21 official working days. since
i
have been unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for over two years
now
I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since
you are from the same country,so that the
proceeds of this account valued at $8.5 million dollars can be paid to
you
and then you and me can share the money $4.3 million dollars to me and
$4.2
million dollars for you.
I will procure all legal documents, to back up any claim we may make
with
your name. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see
this
transaction through. I require your phone & fax number to enable us,
discuss
further,outside the internet.Reach me or give me a call on
234-806-440-0631,thanks while waiting your swift response.
With Best Regards,
Celestine Williams Esq.

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/