These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 18, 2006

Fwd: Please I Need Your Urgent Reply .



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vony micheal <vonykassymicheal@yahoo.com>
Date: Sep 18, 2006 3:54 AM
Subject: Please I Need Your Urgent Reply .
To: vonykassymicheal@yahoo.com

Greetings in the name of our Lord.!
 
Dear Beloved One,
 
Greetings in the name of our Lord, and Compliments of the day to you and all the members of your family to the glory of the almighty God.
 
I am Mr. Michael Vony Kassy, a cocoa merchant from Abidjan in cote d'Ivore. My wife Claire died when our only child Michael jnr was only six month old due to illments related to cancer.
Due to the love i have for my late wife I decided not to marry again and  take the care of my only child as a single parent.
 
I did  everything to give my child the best education and training, Michael was sent to Harvard University in U.S.A to study medicine but as fate will have it he died in the September 11 attack on the world trade centre as he went for shopping with his friend and that is the genesis of my problem.
 
Since then I have been suffering from frequent hearth failures which has resulted from me been paralysed. I have taken every medical treatment to see if I can regain my health but the worst
happen last month when the doctor revealed to me that there is no other medical means in which I can regain my health and the rate in which my health was now that I will soon leave the mother
earth and go back to my fther.
 
Moreover during my active days as a cocoa merchant I have the sum of $8.5 million US dollars that I deposited with a box in the security company here in Abidjan, pending when my son will graduate from the university to take care of it, but he never lived to inherit the fund.
 
Now, since I have loose everything I lived for, my wife, child, and my health, I have now decided to give this money out to charity organisation, churches,  homeless shelter-orphanages include also Bible publishing for churchs use and evangelism by the spacial grace of the almighty God..
 
I am now looking for an honest and God fearing person who I can trust and transfer this money to his care and who will help me to accomplished my aim in Jesus name.
 
Finally, 10% of this fund will be giving to you for your kindness and help.  
 
Please contact me if your are interested in helping me towards my contribution to humanity through these email address.
 
I am eagerly looking forward to your immediate reply.
 
God bless.
Mr. Vony Kassy Michael


Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.