These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 18, 2006

Please I Need Ur Help ........................

Attn Sir/Madam,

My Name is Mr Daniel Edward , I am from Valleta, Malta in Europe, I am Male and married with One Daughter. I like travelling around as a tourist so I am in a Pathetic condition since i visited Africa for tourist so my last trip was in Accra Ghana so i am there for 1 weeks and i am surprised that on my way back to my Hotel i was stop by Armed robbers and i was shoot in the legs .

My purpose of writing this letter to you is to seek for your assistance cause i have use all the remaining fund i have for my Return ticket back to Malta to pay my hospital bill and right now i am stranded here in Accra Ghana and there is no Malta Embassy here to visit and explain to them.

I am therefore using this medium to appeal to you for assistance to enable me to buy my return Ticket back to my Country. There is no employment and those in government here in (Accra Ghana ) are self centred (sic). Whatever you give me, God will reward you in hundred folds. You are saving souls and your reward will be great here on earth and in the heaven.

Please help. As soon as I hear from you. Man is God to man. May God bless you and your family.

Best regards

Daniel Edward
danieledward01@yahoo.co.uk