These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dear Beloved In Christ,GOD bless you as you help

From: anna momh - anna_ramani_47@myway.com

Dear Beloved In Christ,GOD bless you as you help

Blessed is he
that
is considerate with the poor the lord will deliver him in the
time of
trouble and he shall be blessed upon the earth(Ps. 41:1-2)
greetings in
the name of our Lord . I am Mrs ANNA RAMANI,a widow to
Late Mr RAMANI.I
Am 65 years old and a new Christian convert,
suffering from long time
cancer of the blood (Leukaemia) According to
my doctor, my condition is
critical and I might not survive. Although
as a christian,I believe
God and I know that I will not die,but will
live to declare the glory
of God. My late husband and my only son were
killed during the Bomb
blast in London year back and Our Lord Jesus
Christ is my only
comforter.

I have the sum of fourteen million,five
hundred thousand US
Dollars ($14.5m) The fund is presently deposited
with a financial
company for security reasons and all the documents
concerning the fund
are in the custody of my lawyer.

I inherited the
money from my late husband who was an industrialist and
international
businessman. I have prayed concerning this donation for
God's guidance
and if in your heart you geniunely and faithfully desire to use this
fund for the propagation of God's work in any form whether for charity,
ministry, evangelical work or otherwise in relation to God's work,do
get in touch with me for further arrangements with my lawyer on how you
will receive my donation.

God bless you once again and as you receive,
give God all the Glory.

Regards and God bless you,
Mrs ANNA RAMANI.

please you can write me through my alternative email:anna_momph@lycos.
com