These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mail from Mary

From: mary allen - mary40allen@yahoo.fr

My Dear,
I am delighted to hear from you. My name is Mary Sandra Allen, I am sorry if
this mail will come to you as an embarrassment or a surprise, I just felt
like empting myself to you, after reading your profile ,I decided to confide
in you, as am faced with total frustration and hardship. My Ernest prayer is
that you find this mail in good health and blessings. I am presently
residing in Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire.I left my country with my father after the
death of my mother during the war in our country and we came here because my
father owned a business here,(cocoa business), during the going political
crisis here which has turn out into a civil war since 2003,my father was
attacked and killed here at the hit of the crisis as the rebels were killing
prominent foreigners with the reason that they were financially supporting
the government against them and the rebels are accusing the government of
doing the killing.
Presently, I am staying in a REFUGEE camp assisted by the Red cross
organisation, due to the way which the camp is securitized by united nations
forces and after the death of my father, our house was set ablaze, I was
unable to meet my needs pay my bills and accommodation and in my dilemma
which was another reason for going to the camp, where I could not at least
feed and sleep as I did not know anyone here.
I take permission to go to the town where they have internet access to
enable me correspond with you.
Secondly, my late father concealed some amount of money in a trunk box and
deposited it in a safe keeping house to the turn of $18.5 million dollars
which I will want you to help me move out of this country because of the war
here. But the safe keeping house does not know the true content of the trunk
to be cash as my father declared upon deposit as containing art craft for
export. My father confided so much in me after the death of my mother, we
were so close that he never did anything without my knowledge and opinion.
All that I want is your sincere and genuine help in helping me safe guide
this trunk which means that you will have to come here so that we can meet
face to face first before proceeding with this claim, as we have to do the
claiming of the trunk which the money is concealed claimed out of the safe
keeping house first and the money moved out of this country as I am the
named next of kin to this deposit. I cannot allow the money remain here,
why, because of the war here which possess a great risk to as my life and
future solely lies on it. If you have heard from the news for the past few
months now there has been intense fighting and bombing by the French troops
which I will like to live here as soon as we have this money moved out of
this country.
I will also like upon your arrival here to open an account in any of the
international banks of your choice here where this money will be lodged into
for transfer to your country, I know that this is our first mail, but I have
decided to confide in you from the choice of your word on your profile. I
want you to know that for years now, I have lived in absolute frustration,
tires and pains without any person around me, no parent, uncles or friend,
but God had kept me until now, which I believe that I will smile once again.

Thirdly, I do not want to attach myself to you out of desperation so that I
do not get used rather I intend you helping me to claim this money as I
intend living for your country to start an entire new life and complete my
education, as you will have to help in the investment of this money. But I
really need your help at this trial and difficult time of mine.
I am totally frustrated that my whole mind for now lies on my survival which
is securing this money. Please I am confiding completely in you and I really
need your assistance at this point of my life as you alone knows of this
venture.
On your request i will forward to you copies of my personal pictures and my
late father's pictures for your view while I will expect to have yours in
return.
I wait to hear from you.
Thanks from,
Mary.
PLS REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL AT( mary40allen@yahoo.fr) FOR MORE DETAILING

_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez Windows Live Messenger : le futur de MSN Messenger !
www.windowslivemessenger.fr