These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 26, 2006

I will check your rankings on search engines for free

From: dahnerlaurence@aol.com - dahnerlaurence@aol.com

I'm a Realtor like you. Send me your webpage address and I will
see how it ranks on the search engines for Free .Then I will send
you a free report detailing what your average ranking is on
search engines, link count on search engines and possible
changes to keywords and content. First try the free report.
No Charge or obligation.

I work with realtors to promote their web page so their rankings
move towards the top pages and get you unsolicited business
with out prospecting. I give a lot of free advice I understand that
my fellow realtors don't know a lot about webpages and internet
promotion so I am here to teach you. I charge $50 a month for
my service of submitting your page to almost 1 million search engines.
If you choose after seeing your free report. If you just want the free report
I have no problem with that.

First try the free report. No Charge or obligation. You must care
that you get business from your webpage as a realtor.
My wife's site accounts for at least 3 to 4 listings a month
and 1 pending. Her site went from 30 hits a day to over 55,000
per year and increasing. No pay per click.


Dahner Laurence
Real Estate of Florida
612 se Norseman Drive
Port St Lucie, Fl 34984
dahnerlaurence@aol.com

To unsubscribe to this and to opt-out click dahnerlaurence@aol.com and I will remove you
>From this campaign. If you wish to mail send it to 612 se Norseman Drive, port st lucie, fl 34984