These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 05, 2006

EMPLOYMENT REQUEST

From: David Valek - davidvalek@valekart.co.uk

VALEK&CO INT
David Valek
30 QUEENSLAND,
HOUSE RYMILL STR,NORTH WOOLWICH,
LONDON,E16 2JE .U.K
davidvalek@nyc.com

Attn:
My Name is David Valek an artist residing permanently in the United Kingdom,I have been selling my art works for the last 3 years now and I have had my work featured on trading cards, prints,fabrics and in magazines.

I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world,I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works and fabrics to Americans,they are always offering to pay with
financial instruments that I am not familiar with,I undergo so much difficulty in converting them to cash. At the same time, the cost of travelling to the US is not worth it due to the little amount involved in such transactions.

I am currently in search of a representative in the United States who will be working for me as a partime worker and i am willing to pay 10% for every transaction. Someone who would help me recieve payments from my customers in All you need do is recieve payments for my paintings, convert them to cash,deduct 10% of the total amount and wire the balance
to me .

If you have read and understood my offer, please send me an email as soon as possible indicating your willingness to work for me.

The email should include a statement of your acceptance of my offer and your full name address and phone number.

As soon as I recieve those from you, I will foward your details to my customers immediately and they will make arrangements for mailing you the payment via to hear from you soon.

NOTE : KINDLY REPLY TO MY PERSONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS :
davidvalek@nyc.com


Warmest Regards,

David Valek.


APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT .

Name: Last __________ First __________ Middle _________

Address ______________________________________________________

City ______________________ State ____________ Zip _______

Telephone ( ) ________________

Gender ________________ Marital Status ________________

Age ________________ Nationality ________________

I.D Number ________________

Are you a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S. on anunrestricted basis? [ ] Yes [ ] No

Signature _________________________ Date __________