These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 05, 2006

i wait to hear from you

From: modou diallo - modou_5@excite.com

Hello dear,
I hope me email come to you well.
I am happy to contact you for a business venture which i intend
to establish in your country.

There is this amount of nine Million Five hundred US Dollars
($9.500.000.00)which my late father deposited with a security company
which he wanted to used for his political reason in our Country , congo before he was assassinated.
Now i have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere
safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. I want you as a foreign partner to help me receive the fund.If you will agree to help me , you should tell me and send your contact informations.
At present , i and my uncle have run away from our country to a country in middle east where we are now. I will like to invest parts of the money into these three investment in your Country but, if there is any other business that is better than what I am suggesting, I will be very glad to follow your advice.
1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel
If you can be of an assistance to me i will be pleased to offer to you
20% Of the total fund while the balance will be use for investments.
Respectfully yours,
reply me here : modou_5d@yahoo.co.in
Moduo Diallo