These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 05, 2006

URGENT MESSAGE FROM : PRINCE JOHN KING

From: Prince John - princejohnking1@centrum.sk

URGENT MESSAGE FROM : PRINCE JOHN KING
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE

Dear Respectful.
Good day,I am Master Prince John King From Liberia, the only son to Mr Akim King.My father was a Cocoa importer who died in the Plane Crash during his business trip to Benin: http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html
I inherited a total sum of $17 million dollars from my late father, as the next of kin to my late father. The presure from my decease father's family for this money has made me to transfer the Mettalic Package Containing the Money to a Security & Shippment Delivery company in Cote D'ivoire Registered as King's Valuables.

This means that the company does not know the content of this Package that was transfered from Phillipines to Cote D 'ivoire. I am interested to invest this fund with your company and I am interested to invest in your country .

kindly forward all your companys activities to me for immediate decission on the investment program,before I will make your name available to the security Company in Cote D'ivoire as my partner/Beneficiary of the king's Valuables to enable the security company arrange for the shipment of the Mettalic Package to you in your address in your country,so that i will come over to stay with
you while i further my education. For your assistance I'm only accepted to offer you 20% of the total money as your own percentage

Anticipating your immediate reply.

Best regards,
Prince John King.
Att: contact me on this email (princejohnking1@yahoo.co.jp