These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 18, 2006

From Harry Dan

From: Harry Dan - harrydan2006@yahoo.fr

Harry Dan
Abidjan Cote d'ivoire
Hotel direct to my room +2250614860
Africa


Dear,Godlog Swinburn
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount ($4.500,000,00) Million USA Dollar which my late Mother kept for with a Fiduciary Fund Holder in Abidjan before her Death.
Now I have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.I want you to help me claim and retrieve these fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:
1). Telecommunication
2). The Transport Industry
3). Five Star Hotel
I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since i am 22years old.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country
If you can be of an assistance to me I will be pleased to offer to you 15% Of the total fund. I await your soonest response. call me any time +2250614860
Yours Sincerely,
Harry Dan


---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Demandez à ceux qui savent sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses