These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 18, 2006

From: susan williams

From: susanwilliams@terra.es - susanwilliams@terra.es

From: susan williams

Greetings Dear Friend,

Compliments of the season, how are you and the family,hope they are all well,well as for mine we are very much fine, My name is susan williams, I live here in London, I work with Reliance Security and Storage Deposit Firm London South England, I am 38 years old.

I write this letter with great pleasure, I discovered a British Oil consultant/contractor with the Kuwait solid Minerals Corporation. MADAM JENIFER WOODS, who Made a deposit valued at TEN Million Dollars.

According to the company's record,she has not come to pick up her deposit after 3 years, she was sent a routine notification to her forwarded address but got no reply after a month,they sent a reminder and finally they discovered from her contract employers, the Kuwait solid minerals corporations, that MADAM JENIFER, died a year ago,when I went on further investigation I found out that she died with out declaring a Next of Kin even in her deposit documents, and all attempts to trace her Kin's was
fruitless.

All staff of The Seucrity firm does not know the content of the deposit is money, i was conduct a search on unclaimed consignment in our custody and discovered it contained cash deposit, which no one but myself know about, if no one applies to claim the fund, it would be confiscated by Board of Director of the Security and Storage Deposit Firm,and opened in the present of government officials and once all this is done it would be transfered to the goverment coffer.

Consequently my proposal is that you stand as a foreigner and make claims as the next of kin to MADAM JENIFER so that the fruits of this old woman's labour will not get into the hands of some bad top officials here, This is simple, I will first of all get you an attorney to draft the notarization of the will and help you obtain the necessary documents to back up your claims in your favor as the true beneficiary.

please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured this is 100% riskfree.

This transaction falls on my table so no body is going to question it, until i am unable to provide a next of kin, so you dont have anything to worry about.

I want you to know that my main purpose of doing this,is because i believe in doing good, so i suggest that you keep 30% for yourself,while 30% come to me and 35% goes to charity, the remaining 5% will be for our expenditure.

And also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me, Kindly Notify me by email for further details upon your
acceptance of this proposal.


susan williams
Reliance Security & Storage
Deposit Firm London South England

Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, r pido, fiable