These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 18, 2006

URGENT

From: williams susan - wiliams_family11@hotmail.com

Dear friend,
How are you doing today? i hope fine. if so glory be to God. my names
is susan williams i am the daughter to the late former minister of
agriculture in Nigeria. my dad died since 5yrs ago in a ghastly plane crash on his
way back from Kenya, and since then life has not been easy for me and my
family anyway i thank god that i am alive today. Since the death of my dad
things have not been easy with us. Though my dad died leaving a huge amount of
funds and the government has refused to release this money because the
money has been lodged in a foreign account. i and my family have gone through
hell even my dads brothers could not help us and the government has only
given us an option that the funds can only be released if we have a foreigner
that the funds can be transferred into his or her account.
After
this has been done my family and I are willing to offer 30% of
the funds to anyone that can assist us so that we can claim our athers money.
My mum has been so ill and things are not really going well with us here. I decided to
contact you because i knew god was gong to use you to assist me and my family
from our present predicament.
As soon as we have been able to collect this money I and my family will
be coming overseas so we can start up a new life and invest in a
profitable business venture i will be glad if you can assist. There is nothing to
fear about as i have attached my pics for proper identification as i write
this write in tears and pains, I appeal to you to assist me so that the
funds can be transfer will give u more details as soon as hear from you. I want
you to know that i have been directed by the spirit to send this to
you, may
the lord bless you richly as you assist my family and me in regaining our
lost life back as this is my mum's only wish right now? and do please reply
me with this email address:
williams_susan2002 @yahoo.com

Best regards
susan williams
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE