These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 28, 2006

From Miss Julet

From: julet benson - julet_benson@myway.com

Dearest One,


Compliments of the season to you.I am Miss Julet Benson,I am from Cote D'Ivoire it's my pleasure to contact you. though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk, confounding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of money tenmillion US.dollas($10,000000) deposited by my late father in a security company in EUROPE before he was assasinated by unknown people suspected to be his fellow business associates. Right now I am all alone in this world without relations,

I have decided to invest this amount in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security purposes.

I want you to assist me in retrieving this money from the security company. Due to the up rising of political crisis in africa. please i would want you to warned that the security company did not know the content of the metallic box deposited by my father because he deposited it as the family valuables.Have in mind that your effort will never be in vain.

So please consider this and get back to me as soon as possible so that we can proceed without delay.

Thanking you in anticipation of your urgent response to julet_benson@myway.com

Thanks and God bless.

Sincerely,

Miss julet benson

_______________________________________
YM - Â÷½u°T®§
´Nºâ§A¨S¦³¤Wºô¡A§AªºªB¤Í¤´¥i¥H¯d¤U°T®§µ¹§A¡A·í§A¤Wºô®É´N¯à¥ß§Y¬Ý¨ì¡A¥ô¦ó»¡¸Ü³£ÉN¨«¥¢¡C
http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk