These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 28, 2006

your response please

From: Marvin Koul - marvinkoul@yahoo.fr

Dear Sir,

It is with a heart full of grief that I direct my plea to you. My mum died when I was still a toddler,since then my dad took me so special until recently when he was poisoned to death my his close business associates so I inherited his bank balance which I would love to have your immediate assistance as per retrieving and transferring it into your private account for Investments. Before his death he was an Oil Services Contractor with SONARA (Société natinale de Raffinage du Cameroun)
I am offering you 15% of the total sum for your help as this will be concluded within 3 working days upon confirmation of your response to this mail,Please give me a call for more detail; +22507265120

Yours sincerely,

Marvin Koul