These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 28, 2006

GOOD NEWS MY DEAR FRIEND

From:"Goddy Odion" <goddy-1007@hotmail.com>
Reply to: goddy1odion@yahoo.com

Sir,

I have interest coo-investing in your country and as such I decided
to
establish contact with you for assistance as soon as I am able to
transfer
my funds for this investment, which is already with a security company
in
Europe. There are two basic things I want from you:

(1) Helping me to front in collecting these funds from the security
company
in Europe.This is because of my inability to travel out of the country
which
I am taking refuge at the moment with my wife and children which I will
explain better to you upon the receipt of your acceptance.

(2) Helping me to carry out feasibility study on choice of investment
you
deem best for me. I retired as financial consultant and was the last
Personal Financial Adviser to my Country's ex- head of state before he
was
forced out of office by United States of American government and I have
no
intention of carrying out any further investment programme in my
country for
security reasons.
Please, If you are interested kindly reply with your Telephone/Fax
number.

Thanks,
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Goddy Odion.