These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 27, 2006

ASSISTANCE

From: nwaoma _chi - nwaoma_chi@yahoo.fr

Miss Nwaoma_chi
RUE 21 COCODY
ABIDJAN
COTE D'VOIRE

DEAREST ONE,

Greetings to you.

Well,I am Miss Nwaoma_chi from Sierra.I am a widow
without children being that I lost my husband a
couple of months ago. My husband was a serving
director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death
.

He was assassinated last january by the rebels
following the political uprising.Before his death he
had a foreign account here in Cote d'Ivoire up to the
tune of $8.5M which he told the bank was for the
importation of cocoa processing machine.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to
a safe account in your country or any safer place as
the beneficiary . I have plans to do investment in
your country, like real estate and industrial
production.please Iam writing with heart felt
condition because of how I lost my beloved husband.AND

I AN HAVE MAP OUT 5% OF THE
FUND FOR ALL THE EXPENCIS
ENCURED DURING THIS VERY TRANSACTION AND ALSO WILL
GRATIFY YOU WITH 15 PERCENT
FOR YOUR NOBBLE DEEDS. God will reward you as you
going to help me out of
this predicament

Thanks and best regards
MISS NWAOMA CHI

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire