These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 27, 2006

GOD BLESS YOU

From: PASTOR JOSHUA ADJEI - pastorjoshuaadjei4@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Brethren,

Calvary greetings to you in the most holy name of JESUS CHRIST our lord amen. You may not know me but through the divine intervention of Almighty God, I got your contact from the Ghana Custom Service because I happen to have a good friend that works there, he told me that we should contact you because he thinks that you might be the one to help us and the life of a six years old girl named HARRIETT.

I am a pastor Joshua Adjei ministering with the redeem Christian church of God and in my church, a 17 years old boy named Harry happened to be one of my member. He told me his story and I decided to help him find a reliable source that will help him and his sister Harriett.

This is their story, Harry and Harriett happened to be one of the casualties of the Liberian civil war and in that war they lost their parents and through the help of the United Nation secretary general Mr. Kofi Annan, they escaped to Ghana where they have been staying as refugees. Harriett was badly injured in the right hand and she neglected it but now the wound have taken all over her body that if treatment is not done immediately, she might lose her life.

We searched for all hooks and cranny for the money but to no avail but Harry was able to disclose to me that his late father deposited the sum of $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million US dollars) with a security company here in Ghana because their father happened to be a gold merchandise that does business in the trans African boarder America and Europe inclusive.

I doubted at first but when he showed me all the legal documents of deposit that the father made for him, I decided to confirm from the security company and I was told that such deposit was made. I wanted to claim this money on behalf of this kids but I was told that only a foreign beneficiary can do this because it was deposited for onward transfer and can only be cleared by a foreign beneficiary.

All we are asking from you is to accept to help this two kids by standing as their foreign beneficiary so that the consignment can be delivered to you doorstep in your country within the next 48 hours through air.

Please include your contact address and telephone numbers for contact.

Best Regards,
Pastor Joshua Adjei and Harry