These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 27, 2006

URGENT PLZ

From: salome muzaza - salomemuzazac1@yahoo.com.br

Good day ,


It is with great love and affection that I am writing this e-mail to
you as I also wish you a happy new-year.

My name is Salome Muzaza, the first daughter of late MR. & MRS SIMON
MUZAZA of Zimbabwe. Due to the previous war against white farmers in Zimbabwe by PRESIDENTROBERT MUGABE and his supporters to claim all the white owned farm land inour country, he ordered all the White owned
farmers to surrender all their farm land to his party members and his
followers.

My father was a victimof this oppression and inhuman treatment as he was one of the richestFarmers in our country. Due to the fact that my father was not in support of the white farmer'svictimization, the president's supporters invaded my father's farm, burnt everything in the farm, arrested him and confiscatedall his investment.

Early 2003 when this victimization of white farmers by president Mugabe
started, my late father envisaged a worse situation, he arranged almost
all his money concealed in two boxes and smuggled it out of Zimbabwe
through Diplomatic means to Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. When he arrived Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire, he lodged the boxes as family valuables/assets for security reasons.

My brother's name Johnson Muzaza was used as thenext of kin/ heir to the deposits but unfortunately my brother Johnson Muzaza got knocked down
by a motor cycle and he had a spinal cord injurywhich rendered him
paralyzed.

While my father was still in detention that led to his death due to torture, he called me and handed over all the documents with which the boxes were deposited in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. Presently, I and my brother's residence permit here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire is an Asylum permit as a refugee. I am seeking for your assistance to transfer the money $18.5 Million USD (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand USD) to your country for investment. I will also be willing to forward all the necessary documents to you for your confirmation.
Please try to get in touch with me immediately through the following
email address:( salomemuzazac1@yahoo.com.br)

your percentage for assisting me will also be discussed. Since the problem in my country is still going on, please try to keep this information to yourself as secret because I don't want anything that will expose me and the existence of this money as the life of I and my brother is in great danger.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
Sincerely yours,
Salome Muzaza