These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dider Afonso. URGENT

From: MR DIDER AFONSO - diderafonso@yahoo.com

>From Dider Afonso.
Introduction,
Dear Sir/Madam.
I am Mr Dider Afonso I was adopted by Mr and Mrs Afonso Saysay in
motherless babies home, I was adopted because they are Childless, They
gave me parental care and love that is required from every parents.
In Africa, adoption is not been regarded unlike western countries.my
adopted father was working with National Bank of liberia as one of the
top Directors before he was retired.
My adopted mother died in over seas last five years because she was
suffering of cancer of the breast, we miss her so much because she is
nice and caring May her Soul Rest in Peace Amen.
I contiune life with my adopted father untill when he was poisoned in
the village Last Two Years,when he went to end of year party in the
village,when he came back he taught it was a fever he did not take it
serious until our family Doctor came for monthly checkup and find out
that it was poison and he was taken to hospital immediately by then the
poison has gone over his body, our family Doctor told me that he must be taken
to over seas for advance treatement because the sickness is geting out of
hand.
One of the days he was getting ready for the treatement abroad, my
adopted father called me in the hospital and told me how i was adopted and it
is unfortunate that i can not inheriate his wealth because of custom and
tradition but he has a secret wealth that i can inheriate if i can keep
it secret also.
He told me that he deposited five million usa dollars 5m in a
Finance/security House here in Cote D'Ivoire Abidjan after telling all this,
he gave me the certificate of deposit together with the contractral
agreement which was reached and signed between my late father and the Finance
company for claim of deposit.
He told me personally that he will not survive this sickness , that i
should leave every other wealth because his relations will be after me,
because they know that he is not my biological father .
As i was going through his file i saw were he wrote thar i should find
a trust worthy foreigner partner that can help me stand as the
beneficiary to the deposit since he made the finance company to know that the
deposit was made on behalf of his foriegn partner as agreed in the contractral
agreement and since i do not know who this intended foriegn partner to
my late father was i decided to contact you as that intended foriegn
business partner to my late father so that we can go to the finance company for
the claim of the depositor where they will transfer the money.
He advised that i should Finally leave Africa and stay
with the person and finish my education because if i'm staying here i
am risking my life, and i should invest with the money over their in
abroad.
He said i should give who ever that will assist me in claiming this
deposiout from the Finance/security company 20% of the total money when the
money is release.
He died on our way to Airport for his treatment, after his burial i
left as he instructed me.Now iam in Cote D' Ivoire Abidjan.I want you to come
for my Aid because what i'm going through here,
i have not seen it before in my life.Things are hard here no
freedom,inadequate feeding and shelter.
you can reach me with thius email :- diderafonso@yahoo.com
Yours Sincerely
MR DIDER AFONSO