These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 15, 2006

REPLY

From: mrrs philip - mrrs_philip002@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

I am Mr.Lee Gabrel the eldest son of Dr.Faruk Gabrel
from North African. I am writing you in absolute
confidence primarily to seek your assistance to
retrieve our cash of Seventy Million three hundred
thousand Dollars (US$17,300,000.00) now in under the
custody of a private Security trust firm in Europe and
the money is in a diplomatically sealed box deposited
and declared as Precious belonging by my late father
as a matter of fact the company does not know the
content as money,although my Father made them to
understand that the content of the box belongs to his
foreign partner.

My late Father Dr.Faruk Gabrel is a native of Ethiopia
tribe in the Northern province of Ethiopia, was the
General Manager of Ethiopia Mining co-operation
(E.L.M.C.). According to my Father this money was the
income accrued from Mining Co-operation's over draft
and minor sales. Before he was killed with my mother
in a gun short by un-identified family enemies. My
Father had already made arrangement for his family to
be evacuated to Dakar Senegal with the CERTIFICATE OF
DEPOSIT he made with a security firm in Europe through
the aid of U.N evacuation team.

Last, I urge you to keep this transaction strictly
confidential as no one knows our where about. Please
as you show your willingness, Forward to me your full
name,address and Tel/ Fax numbers, to me via my
private email; lgabrela005@yahoo.ca and I will get
back to you immediately with more information and
subsequently send you the necessary documents needed
in this transaction. May God bless you. reply to this
my privet E-mail box:

Best wishes.
Mr.Lee Gabrel.


---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment