These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY

From: Barrister Edwin Moore - edwinbar1@walla.com

Dear Partner.

An expatriate here in London died on a bomb explosion which happened on
the 7Th day of July 2005. Before his death, deposited the sum of
USD$35,000,000.00 with a bank here. As the bank have given me the mandate
to present any family heir to my late client to receive his fund, I
decided to search for any of my late client's relative before his fund get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by this bank but it have been
difficult with me.

As you have the same surname/country of origin with the decease, this is
why I am writing to you so that I will assist you claim this fund.I will
prepare every operation that will assist your claim. I propose to offer
you 50% of this fund after it has been transferred under your custody for
submitting yourself in this claim while i will take 50% of this fund for
executing this project.

I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as
possible, while you also include your telephone and fax number for easy
communication.

Sincerely,

Barrister Edwin Moore