These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, November 11, 2006

family matters

From: kalr newe - carolfoundation@yahoo.com

hello

I apologise if this mail message does not suit your personal or business ethics For the fact based on what is going on all over the world in the internet people do not seem to beleive issue like this any more but i assure you that if you can give me your garantee and trust i will be able to work with you.
I write with sincerity to seek your cooperation and assistance to enable me take an opportunity to make a life time proper investments in the economy of your country. My name is KARL NEWE an Attorney. I had a client who was a German immigrant & property magnate but now deceased.He died with his wife and their two children in year 2000 in a New York bound Air France concord plane crash. For more information regarding the crash please visit :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I have been in charge of managing his properties here in the U.K for a long time.There are some of his properties put out for sale before his death which I monitored and for which payment has since been made.The proceeds of the sale was deposited into his
local account here.As his recognised attorney,his bank has issued me a notice to provide his next-of-kin within a short time.
The problem is that I have not been able to locate his relatives and which means I have NOT been able to provide his next-of-kin.The deadline is almost elapsing.I want you to collaborate with me & assist in repatriating all the money left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or the account declared unserviceable by his bank Therefore I am by this mail now SEEKING YOUR CONSENT to present you as the next-of-kin of the deceased so that the OUTSTANDING BALANCE SUM of this account presently valued at US$5.5 Million dollars can be paid to you.Thereafter we shall meet and the funds shall be shared between both of us.We can both agree on a mutually acceptable percentage to be shared between us.But I hereby propose we share the funds 60/40 percent ratio (50%-to me and 40% to you and 10% for charity ).
I can provide all necessary information that can be used to back up the process of this financial claim we are to make.All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that it will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law in wherever you want the funds transfered to.Trust me, as
his attorney I assure you that this is a risk-free business. A swift acknowledgement of the receipt of this mail would be appreciated.
Sincere Regards,
Karl Newe