These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, November 11, 2006

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE / SHANGHAI COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED UK

From: SHANGHAI COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED UK - bank_londonchina@yahoo.ie

MR EDWARD YAU.

SHANGHAI COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED(UK BRANCH)

65 CORNHILL, LONDON , EC3V 3NP

LONDON UNITED KINGDOM


Geetings,


I would not have used this medium (Internet) but I  chose to reach you

through it because it is the fastest,surest and most secured medium of
communication. However,this  correspondence is un-official and
private,and it  should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that
this transaction is hitch free from all what you may  think of.


I am Mr Edward Yau of SHANGHAI COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED (London Branch)
I am contacting you based on> Trust and confidentiality that will be
attached to  this transaction.


The Management and the Legal department of our BANK  (SHANGHAI
COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED UK) in a recent  meeting, Recommended that the account
of WAI-CHING  CHUNG, who was ne of my branch depositor, should be
declared Dormant,confisticated and the depositor's  fund sent to the Bank
Treasury according to UK  Banking and financial law. He died in
worldtrade  centre as a victims of the september  11, 2001.Incident that befall
the United State of  America,the bank has made series of efforts to
contact any of the relatives to claim this money but
without success, you can confirm through this site:

http://www.september11victims.com/september11Vctims/victims_list.htm

MR WAI-CHING CHUNG is an account holder in my branch, he owns a dollar
account with the sum of US$58.2M (Fifty Eight Million, two Hundred
Thousand  United States Dollars Only) deposited in a Secret  account with
my branch .In fact, since his death, no  next of kin of the Dollar
account holder(the brother) nor any relative of him has shown up for
the claim this because he has the account as a > secret account thus
he left all the documents for > the deposit with me.
This is where I am interested and where I want you  to come in. I want
you to come in as the relation of  the deceased, I will give you the
relevantdocuments and contacts to file the  application and then ffect
the approvals for the> transfer of the money, I will be the one to
provide  the ital documents for the claims of the money and  then advise
you exactly how we should handle it.Please include your
telephone/fax number/ Home Address when replying  this mail and I will
give you more information as  soon as you indicate your willingness to
assist in this transaction.


We will use our positions to get all internal  documentations to back
up the claims.Do not be  bothered that you are not related in any way
to him  as I am in position to afix your name as the next of  kin.


The whole Procedures will last only 7 working days  to get the fund
retrieved successfully without trace  even in future. After the  transfer
of the money we  shall share the money 50-40-10.that is I will have 50%
while you will have 40%, then 10% for any expenses incured.


I await your urgent response to this mail. Reply to
bank_londonchina@yahoo.ie


Yours Truly,

MR EDWARD YAU.

(London Branch  SHANGHAI COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED UK