These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, November 11, 2006

MY STORY

From: ALLAN JACK - chipinge@o2.pl

FROM ALLAN JACK
HARARE ZIMBABWE
Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise
since we have not met, permit me however to introduce myself; I am
Allan Jack, a white Zimbabwean Farmer, currently in hiding in
Zimbabwe. I used to work in three tobacco farms in Zimbabwe, and I was
also part owner of these farms which were owned by my late father. I am
contacting you as the need to for me to have a foreign partner in your
country has become necessary due to my plans to relocate to that country
so that I
can purchase some land and start farming all over again, as the present
political instability in Zimbabwe, does not encourage financial investment
as the environment is no longer conducive for farming investment and most
of all,security is not guaranteed, just as reported by international
media.
This problem started when the Zimbabwean government under the
leadership of President Robert Mugabe announced a decree on May 31st
2000 to seize more than 849 white-owned farms. During this period, as
reported by international media and the CNN, more than 6 white
farmers(including my father) were killed; the government is not stopping
at this, as the government has already asked all white-farmers to give up
their farms
to black farmers or risk going to prison. So far, more than 1,400 white
owned farms have been invaded and confiscated, as well as claiming the
properties of the farmers. Also, about 133 white farmers arrested for
defying the orders to leave their farms under the controversial land
reform program of the government. Having lived in this country Zimbabwe
for years, I have no other country to go to, therefore, I decided to
contact you, for your
assistance, so that I can divert my interest in Zimbabwe to a more stable
country as yours.
Also, I must re-iterate the importance of having a citizen of your country
to front for me, since i intend to purchase some land for farming,
I do not know much about your land-ownership laws, I thought it wise to
seek the help of a foreigner to act as proxy for me. For this purpose,
I have put in a security deposit all monies from the sale of my farming
equipment(including tractors etc) and also all financial
profits. All these are a total of 18.5million dollars. I will upon receiving
your consent prepare every document to enable you receive this money on
my behalf, pending my arrival to meet with you in your country so that
we can both make further arrangements with regards to the purchase of
land. For your assistance to me, you will be entitled to a commission
of Fifteen percent of the total sum that you will be receiving on my
behalf for the above purpose. If you are interested and willing to assist
me, please contact me as soon as possible for more details. I am waiting
urgently for your response, while also requesting that you treat this
matter in strict privacy. Cheers and God bless.I will give you more
details when i hear from you. You can click on the link below to get a
better understanding my situation and why i need tomove out my money:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1068528.stm

Best Regards