These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, December 07, 2006

Attn

From: JOE KENNEDY - joe_kennedy@myway.com

Jeffrey Howells & Associates
67 Adys Road Peckham SE15 4DX
London-United Kingdom
Great Britain, London, UK

Attn:

I am Mr Joe Kennedy.I work with Jeffrey Howells &
Associates.
I am the personal attorney to Mr Alan Savage,a
citizen of your state who before his death lived and
worked here in London

On the 7 July, 2005 my client, his wife and two
children were killed as a reult of a bomb explosion
here in London.

For refernce ,plesase visit this site:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings
After several unsuccessful attempts in trying to
locate any of his extended relatives,I decided to
trace members of his extended family over the
internet hence I found your contact email.I am asking
you to assist in repatriating the money and property
left behind by my late client before
they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
bank where this huge deposits were lodged the deceased had the
account valued at about (US$10.8M),Ten million Eight
hundred thousand dollars the bank has issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin or have the account
confiscated within the
next 14 working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating his
relatives for about a year now,I hereby seek your
consent in order to present you as the next of kin to
the deceased,the proceeds of this account shall be
paid to you, then you and I will share the money,50%
to me and 50% to you.
I can present you to the bank as the distant
relative,heir to his fund.You will contact the bank
from there while I will be representing your interest
in my position as Alan's attorney from this end.
I have all the necessary legal documents that will be
used to back up this claim.All I require is your
honest cooperation to enable us succeed without
any hitch and I guarantee that this will be executed
under a legal and legitimate arrangement that will
protect us from any breach of the law in the near or
even distant future.
If you are interested to work with me in good faith
and honesty,or require additional information Please
do reply me immediately.

Looking forward to receiving your prompt reply,I
remain,
Yours Faithfully,
Barrister Joe Kennedy