These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, December 07, 2006

GIVING IT ALL OUT IN THE NAME OF GOD/Allah

From: l_govou@virgilio.it - susy4god@excite.com

GIVING IT ALL OUT IN THE NAME OF GOD/Allah

Greetings,
My name
is Madam Susana Erickson, I am an age woman who have decided to
donate
what I have to you/ church or any organizations. I am 68 years old and
I was diagnosed of cancer for about 9 years ago, immediately after the
death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for.

I
have been touched by God to donate what I have inherited from my
late
husband to you or your organization for the good work of God, rather
than allow my
relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly.
Please pray, that the good God forgive me my sins. I have asked God to
forgive me and believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be
going in or an operation in less than one week.

I decided to
WILL/donate the sum of £2,700,000 (Two million seven hundred
thousand
Pounds) to you or your organization for the good work of God, and also
to help the
motherless and less privilege and for the assistance of the
widows. At the
moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due
to the fact that my
relatives are around me and my health status.

I
have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware I have changed my will,
you and
him will arrange the transfer of this fund from my security
firm in Ivoiry Coast to
you. I wish you all the best and may the good
God bless you abundantly, and
please use the funds well and always
extend the good work to others.
Contact my lawyer with this specified
email:(henrybondchambers@yahoo.co.uk)
and tell him that I have WILLED
(£2,700,000.00) to you by quoting my personal
reference number
Law/chamber/je/nd/WILL/TT453276542/Jrrr/086. And I have also
notified
him that I am WILLING this amount to you for a specific and good work.
I know I don?t know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and
God
bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in
this matter until the
task is accomplished as I don't want anything
that will Jeopardize my last
wish. And Also I will be contacting with
you by email as I don't want my
relation or anybody to know because
they are always around me. Thanks

Best Regards,

Madam Susana Erickson