These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, December 07, 2006

Re: very urgent please

From: Mrs Joy Kobe - joyk@katamail.com

ATTN: Dearly Beloved,
This communication to you is strictly confidential, with due respect.
Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress you may have receiving this letter from me, Since we have not known ourselves or met previously.

Despite that, I am constrained to write you this letter because of the urgency of it.By way of self introduction, I am Mrs. Joy Kobe, the wife of late Brigadier - Gen.Maxwell Kobe former ECOMOG ARMY COMMANDER [West African peacekeeping force in Sierra Leone] who died in the Sierra Leone civil disturbance [War]. My three daughters and I are trapped in obnoxious custom and traditional norms.

We have suffered maltreatment and untold hardship in the hands of my late husband's family, simply because I did not bear a male child [heir apparent] for my late husband. By tradition, all that my late husband had! , [wealth] belongs to his brothers/family. And myself is to be
remarried by his immediate younger brother which I vehemently refused.
They have taken all that I suffered with my husband to acquire including treasures, houses and his bank particular seized by them. I wanted to escape to the United State of America [USA} with my children on exile, but again they conspired and stole my international passport and other traveling document to further frustrate me.

Thank God, two weeks ago, I received Key Text Code [KTC} from a security & Finance Company abroad, that my late husband maintains a saftey deposit box of high value with this company and i am the next of kin sotherefore i should make necessary arrangements to come for the claim of the box .

It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact someone, a foreigner like you to help me receive/secure the consignment while we i and my children find a way o! f getting out to meet with you in your country.

The consignment was kept on an "OPEN BENEFICIARY MANDATE" with the Security Company to avoid detection, seizure or diversion.

I have had several telephone discussions with the Assistant Director of the security company, who has expressed willingness to help me on meeting the company's demands. This is why I have contacted you to help save my children and I, receive/secure the safety box on our behalf.
But, you would need to give me sufficient assurance that if you help me, you would not divert its contents which i will reveal to you as this is an information known only to me and no one else.

My children and I have resolved to give you a certain percentage for your honest assistance to us and i shall open up to you as i have to be careful for this is the only way i and my children stand to live better lives.

This is all my children and I have got to live on.
Please! , I have reposed my confidence in you and hope you will not disappoint me. I look forward to your urgent response, including your private phone / mobile No and also your fax no for easier
communication.
NB: The secret codes (e.g Pin No., Secret Access Code) for the box are safely kept with me which I will give you as soon as you express desire to help me.
Stay blessed.

Mrs Joy Kobe