These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

BUSINESS RELATION

From: RICKY BENSON - ricky_ben44@myway.com

Dear Sir,
I am MR RICKY BENSON of International Private Banking at BANK OF ENGLAND(www.bankofengland.co.uk.), I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer and an investment he placed under our banks management three years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.
I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. In 2000, the subject matter; came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of eight million three hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling, which he wished to have us turn over (invest)on his behalf.
we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first months of operation,the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at over ten million pounds, this margin was not the full potential of the fund but he desired low risk guarantied returns on investments.
In mid 2001, he asked that the money be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent investment requiring cash payments in here in the United Kingdom. He directed that I liquidate the funds and deposit it with a security firm in here London which was done and the bank deducted 9.5% to caterstatutory charges,Cash movement across boarders has become especially strict since the incidents of 9/11. I contacted my affiliate in here in London and made the funds available to the security firm based on his request prior to his arrival from morway.That was my last discurssion with him.
The assistance I need from you as a foreigner is to provide a reliable and honest person who will nominate an existing dollar account where this money can be transferred .
All necessary documents relating to this deposit are now in my care and no body will fault this transfer if needed information are provided by my nominee as the account officer.I need your full understanding and co-operation to make this work well because the management of the bank via security company ,is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner, who has correct information of this account . Which I will equip you with, upon your positive response,
I will use my position and influence ,to obtain all legal approvals , for onward transfer of this money to your nominated account . With appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and foreign exchange department without question.
we will be entitled to50%-50% of the funds on successfull completion of the transaction.you can contact me on this Email Address ricky_ben44@myway.com
Awaiting your response,
Best Regards
MR RICKY BENSON