These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Thanks for your mail

From: Miriam Yusuf - miriamyusuf@o2.pl

My Dear Beloved,

Calvary greetings, I am Miriam Dela Ysusf, widow to Late Sherrif Dela Ysusf, I am 59 years old, suffering from protracted cancer of the breast. I arrived London last week to under go a medical check up, from all indications, my condition is serious and very bad, according to the doctors it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness, but as a child of God I believe in his miracles therefore, I will live to declare the glory of God in my life. I will be going back to my country tomorrow I don't know if you will get this letter before then, if you do kindly call me on 0775 696 4120 or contact me via my email: miriamyusuf@o2.pl

My husband and our only son were killed in fatal auto accident on there way from the hospital to see me about 3 months ago in our country. My late husband was a successful businessman, a contract with shell petroleum, and a former cabinet minister. Before his death he did some contract jobs for shell, just last month I got a letter from shell informing me that the payment for the jobs are due, I was perplexed as I don't know what to do with the money at this stage of my life coupled with the state of my health.

After thinking of several options and several weeks of prayer, I decided to WILL the total sum to charity through you, I want you to use this money to the service of humanity, if you are ready for this service please forward your full name, address, telephone and fax numbers to me immediately you receive this letter to enable forward the full details to you, such as the amount and how it will be paid to you.

Best regards,
Miriam Yusuf