These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dearest Partner

From: mary williams - mary.williams01@yahoo.fr

Dearest Partner,

I am Mrs Mary Williams from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my
husband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of the
Cocoa exporting board until his death .

He was assassinated last january by the rebels following the political
uprising. Before his death he deposited some money,sealed in a trunk box and
deposited it with a security and Finance Firm here and declared it to them
as family valuable without them knowing the exact content as money. The
amount in question is Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Doillars only ( USD$5.500.000.00)

This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me
and my only son nelson, indicate your interest in replying soonest so that I
can brief you further on how we will go about it and also include your
Direct mobile telephone number for easy communication.

Thanks and best regards.

Mrs Mary Williams

_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez le blog Eragon sur Windows Live Spaces!
http://eragon-heroic-fantasy.spaces.live.com