These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, December 18, 2006

Call me Now

From: Okwu Ego - okwu2ego@yahoo.fr

Dearest One

Goodmorning I know my message will come to you as a surprise.I will first introduce myself to you, my name is Okwu Ego a citizen of Cote d'ivoire and I am 19 years old .Don't worry I was totally convinced to write you in reference of the shipment of my late father's consignment (Trunk Box) deposited with the security company here, one trunk box contain the sum of of US$ 2, 000 000 tow Million Dollars to your country for onward investment .I will offer you 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenseces on like phone calls etc. Call me 0022508182657 please contact me as soon as possible so I will give you more detail as soon as I hear from you, Have a nice day

Sincerely Yours.

Mr Okwu Ego.
Windows Live Spaces : Les commentaires et révélations de la Starac 6 par Jeremy