These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, December 18, 2006

I await your urgent responds

From: Jerry Kwame - jerry64204@yahoo.fr

From:
Mr. Jerry Kwame
Accra - Ghana.

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the Day!

How are you and your family? I am Mr. Jerry Kwame an
accountant with one of the banks in my country. I got
your esteem contact during my search for any relation
to my client an Engineer with one of the oil company's
in my country. The reason for contacting you was due
to you have the same last name with him. The newly
appointed director of my bank has ordered that we
should compile the list of dormant account to enable
the bank confiscate and forward to the nations
treasury account as an unclaimed fund After several
unsuccessful attempts by the bank authorities to trace
any of his relatives, consequently the Bank
authorities has issued me a notice as his account
officer to provide his next of Kin or have the funds
confiscated therefore I seek your consent to present
you as the Next of kin to the deceased since you share
the same last name with him, so that the proceeds of
this deposit can be paid to you.

I have decided that instead of loosing the whole money
to the bank, I will rather assist you recover the
money as the Next-of-Kin to the late Engineer for us
to share 40% = 40% each while 20% will be donated to
charitable organization such as motherless homes for
children up bringing and some other related
organization. Indicate your interest to enable me
provide you with the contact details of the bank for
you to contact the bank with the statement of account
of the fund which I will send to you as soon as you
respond. All I need to do is to include your name and
establish you as a relation and the Next-of-kin to the
late Engineer. The amount involved is US$ 9 M Dollars,
(Nine Million Dollars) Only. Please do reply this
massage with your personal telephone and fax numbers
for easy communication and better understanding.

I await your urgent responds.

Thanks

Mr. Jerry Kwame

______________________________________________
LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto.

http://es.voice.yahoo.com

______________________________________________
LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com