These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, December 18, 2006

urgent perusal

From: BARRISTER JEREMIAH USENI - jereuseni1@yahoo.com

Strictly confidencially,

I am Jeremiah Useni a solicitor at law. I am the Personal Attorney to
Mr.Daniel
A. Boomer, a National of your Country, who has lived in
Nigeria for the past fifty
years, and whom here in after shall be
referred to as my client.

In April 1999, my client was involved in a fatal car accident along
Lagos/shagamu
express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately
lost their lives; my client
was one of them. I have contacted you to
assist in repatriating most especially,
the money left behind by my
client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank
where this huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, Standard Investment Trust Bank,Nigeria,where the deceased
had an
account valued at about $14.7 million dollars, his bank has
issued me a notice to
provide the Next of kin, or have the account
confiscated.

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased, i
am optimistic that you are a honest person and probity in art, all maner of
sincerity is all i need from you. so that the proceeds of this unt valued at
$14.7 million dollars can be paid to you as my clients Next of Kin, and then
we can share the amount on a mutual agreed percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin
will be
provided by me since I am his personal attorney,all I require is
your honest
cooperation to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate

arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law

Indicate your interest by sending the below informations:

1. Your full name and address.
2. Your telephone /mobile
3. Your
Occupation


Please get in touch with me, For further
correspondence. through my alternetive mail ( jereuseni@yahoo.ca ) for
urgent perusal

Warmest Regards,
Barr Jeremiah Useni

_______________________________

http://www.cresce.net

CresceNet, Mais que Internet Grátis