These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, December 06, 2006

FOR HUMANITY

From: Jean Brown - jeanbrown_78@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Good friend,

I don't really know who you are, but peace be unto you as you read this
letter. My Instinct tells me that I can trust you by my proposition. I got
your contact through Internet directory and My Instinct directed me to send
this money to you.

I am a widow and a devoted Christian, my name is MRS JEAN BROWN from UNITED
KINGDOM. Since my husband died, I have been suffering from arthritics and
lately doctors have diagnosed me with terminal cancer, which left me with
approximately twelve months to live. I am currently on wheelchair and being
looked after by a nurse and some of my late husband's relatives in turns.
Before my husband died, he left some money to the tone of
USD$4,800,000,00(Four million, eight hundred thousand dollars) and he made
me promised him that it should be used for humanitarian work, because we
have no children and he does not want his brothers to lay hand on it, since
they don't believe in God, they have a different vision.

This money is currently in a vault with a bank in EUROPE. If you will
promise me that you will use this money to achieve the wish of my husband
and me, then I will instruct the bank to release the content of the vault in
your name.

Reply me through my email address jeanbrown_78@yahoo.com.hk for us to
discuss so that you can go and claim this money before i die.

May God bless you as you walk in the light and glory?

Thank you.

Yours in Vineyard,

MRS JEAN BROWN

_________________________________________________________________
Not only does WindowsOff to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live
(MSN) Messenger lets you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you
go. Click here to find out how to sign up! Live™ OneCare™ provide
all-in-one PC care to keep your computer protected and well-maintained, but
it also makes creating backup files a breeze. Try it today!
http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox