These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, December 06, 2006

From: Mrs.judith williams

From: judithwilliams - judith_williams78@myway.com

From: Mrs.judith williams.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr judith williams I'm 67yrs old of age, I stay in New York
City, USA.I am a good merchant, I have several industrial companies and
good share in various banks in the world.I spent all my life on
investment and coporate business. all the way i lost my husband and two
beautiful kids in fatal accident that occur in November 5th 2003.


I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous
notice, I had to use email because it is an official and more confidential
way of making contact with people around the world.

I am very greedy woman with all cost i don't know much and care about
people, since when I have an experience of my difficult to sleep and give
rest. later in the year 2005 Febuary i was sent a letter ofmedical check
up, as my personal Doctor testify that i have a lung cancer, which can
easily take off my life soon.I found it uneasy to survive myself, because
a lot of investment cannot be run and manage by me again.I quickly call up
a pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution, as my
adviser.He minister to me to share my properties ,wealth, to motherless
baby,orphanage homes, people that need money for survivor both student
that need money, business woman and man for their investment and for
future rising.

Therfore I am writing this letter to people who really need help from me
both student in college, to contact me urgently. so that i can make
available preparation on that.especially women of the day, who are
divorced by their husband, why they cannot survive the means of feeding
themselves.

please contact me. probably let me know what you really need the money
for, and if you can still help me in distributing money to nearest
orphanages homes within your locality.Now I'm so much with God, I'm now
born again.May the lord bless you, as you reach me,please to remind you,
try and keep God comandment and be faithful to him. I will give more
information to you as I await your response immediately.

Best Regards

Mrs.judith williams