These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Waiting for your email now

From: officialmusa@enownow.com - officialmusa@enownow.com

Hello

My name is Mr. Musa Muhammed, the son of Mr. Idris Muhammed from Nigeria who was doing business with you. I have been looking for your email and contact address for almost 3 months now since myfather died. He told methat a consignment was sent to you through a diplomatic means also that the consignment contained US$20M but since then, you have not emailed him to let him know what actually went wrong.

It was just yesterday that I received a call from the diplomat carrying the consignment and he told me that he is still in London because he was robbed of his money and all his belongings including your address and phone contacts but that the consignment is safe at the diplomatic quarters.I don't know you before but I guess you are the right person I am writing. I want you to emailme now your full details (Name and address, telephone and fax numbers) so that I can forward it to the diplomat in London for him toleave immediately because he needs your details to call you first before leaving.

That is the only thing holding him there. He said he has been able to get money
from someone to ship the consignment and he is joining the next flight to
deliver the consignment to you. Please be informed that he is not aware of the
content of the consignment.


We need this to be done immediately so that you can send us our share and take yours because my family is going through hard time since I lost my husband.Email me the details now and the diplomat will call you from London to inform you of his movement.Waiting for your email now.

Regards,

Mr.Musa Muhammed