These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, December 23, 2006

From Martinez (Please Read And Reply

From: Mr.Jose Martinez - mr_jose47@yahoo.it

Dear Friend,

I Greet You in the Name of the Lord.

I am Jose Martinez,a Cuban currently Residing in the UK.I Served under the Government of Fidel Castro,but had to Run into Self Exile when the Government Closed in on Me and Family on Accusations of Anti-Government Statements.

I made alot of Money Serving that Government,and even made more when i Arrived in Europe from my Ornament Trades.My Wife and Kids went to America when we Fleed from Cuban,but i Lost them in Hurrican Katrina.God Knows Best.

I have being Diagnosed of Cancer of the Larynx,and my Doctors say my Days are Numbered.I have once Donated Money to War Ravaged Sudan,Eritrea and Afganistan.Before i Fell Ill i Deposited a Huge Amount of Money in a Security/Finance House without Naming a Next of Kin,the money will automatically go into the coffers of the security company and I don`t want this to happen. I have Lost so much to Friends and Family since i Fell Ill,I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them again.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit and distribute it amongst charity organizations.organizations. Use your judgment to distribute the money and feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you incur during the process of collecting and distributing the money to charity organizations.

I am willing to offer you a reward If you are willing to help, please reply as soon as you can on Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Best wishes,

Jose. A Martinez

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site

- http://www.abu-bakr.de