These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, December 23, 2006

My Detail Proposition

From: DR FRANCIS CHRISTIAN - drchristain@audbonlinebank-ng.com

A.U.D.B) AFRICAN UNION DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC.
DESK OF: DR. FRANCIS CHRISTIAN
RC NO: 6293
Email me at francischristain@aim.com


Atten: President / C.E.O.

Dear Friend,

I have a proposal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in
any manner compel you to honor against your will .I am Dr.Francis
Christian and work with African Union Development Bank (one of the
African leading banks in the West Coast).

Here in this bank existed a dormant account for the past 5 years which
belong to one of our foreign customer Mr. Christian Goetz, who died
with his wife Irene Vogt-Goetz, (They never had kids) in July 31st
2000 in a plane crash. For further enquiry view the web- site for more
details.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

When I discovered that there had been neither deposits nor withdrawals
from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a
system investigation and discovered that none of the family member nor
relations of the late person is aware of this account since the
deceased had no son or
Daugther to represent him as next of kin.

This is the story in a nutshell. Now I want an account overseas where
theses fund will be transfer according to the due Process of our bank
in order to avoid violations of any country and International Monetary
law on fund transfer.

Thereafter, I had planned to destroy all related documents for this
account. It is a Careful network and for the past eleven months I have
worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The amount is
not so much at the moment and plus all the accumulated Interest the
balance in this account stands at (US$15.million US dollars).


Now my questions are:-

1. Can you handle this project?

2. Can I give you this trust?

3. What will be your commission? If you can sponsor this Transfer,
consider this and get back to me as soon as Possible.

Upon the receipt of this mail message, feel free to send to me the
Following details you will find below, to this my e-mail address
(francischristain@aim.com) to enable us start the process:

1. Your full Names and contact Address.

2. Your private Telephone, cell phone and fax numbers. Plus any forms
of your personal Identification.

I look forward to receiving your prompt response


Respectfully yours,

Dr.Francis Christian.
Manager, Bills and Exchange
AFRICAN UNION DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC.
E-MAIL CONTACT ME (francischristain@aim.com