These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, December 23, 2006

From Miss.RoseMary K.Benson

From: miss.RoseMary Kapend Miss.RoseMary Kapend Benson - miss.rose28mary@hotmail.com

>From Miss.RoseMary K.Benson
IVORY COAST
ABIDJAN

My Dear.
I saw your contact through the Internet directory and my instinct
advised me to contact you, while I was searching for someone who can assist
me in
this great time of need, someone who can help me out of this my present
predicament.
Please, carefully read below to understand my plight. I need someone,
whom I can trust and someone who would be also sincere to me. I am writing
to
you hoping that you would accord and give me the needed help and assistance
that I am looking for,
My late father Eng.. Kazang Benson was a licensed miner and the
chairman of Periling Diamond Mining Company in Bunia district, South East of
Congo
DRC. He was killed as a result of the civil war that engulfed my country and
some of his properties and belongings where totally destroyed, But I and my
younger brother SOLOMON managed to escape with few of my father's
preciousproperties.
However, we are saddled with the problem of securing a
trustworthy foreign partner whom can assist us for relocation…
We left with some vital documents including a document covering
eighteen million four hundred thousand United State
dollars($18.4M).Deposited
with my name as the beneficiary by my late father in a Holding Security
Company, because I am the elder daughter.
I was appointed the beneficiary to
this deposit, but owing to our status/ conditions of our stay here in Ivory
Coast (Cote D`Ivoire), We can not be able to carry out the transaction
because of
our refugee status.

I am convinced that your Country is politically stable for meaningful
investment like this. For this reason therefore I feel comfortable if
you can help and assist us towards the withdrawal and re-location of the
sum ($18.4m) to your custody on our behalf with your better status.
I and my junior brother SOLOMON have agreed to offer you a negotiable
percentage of the sum ,upon you acceptance to assist us.
And also to
see that the transaction is concluded safely and ,securely, and on time
.Our desired interest is to establish a long and lasting relationship with
you. As well as your expertise utilisation of third deposit on our
behalf
for any meaningful / profitable investment opportunities that may
abound.
As of this material time the life of both me and my younger brother is
seriously in danger.

Please your urgent help is highly needed and we shall forever remain
grateful to you for the rest of our life's as it is the most
confidential for me at the moment.
Thanks as we anticipate your urgent response to this proposal.
Email me directly with this email box:miss.rose28mary@hotmail.com

Best regards.

MISS.ROSEMARY K. B

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01