These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, December 08, 2006

May the peace of the lord be with you

From: Reverend Anthony Ike - rev-ike@myway.com

Dear beloveth in christ,

May the peace of the lord be with you.

My heart is filled with joy as am writing you this for i have the assurance in my spirit that the lord has guided me to you for a divine purpose.

I am reverend Anthony Ike; the founder and the general overseer of a pentecostal church that used to be in my country Nigeria befor it was demolished as a result of the tribal war that took place in my state(Anambra state).After this war i took to illness and ever since then my health has not been any better,though my reason for writing you is not to share my pains with you but to inform you of the work which I want you to do on my behalf for the kingdom of God.

After the tribal war in my state I was informed by a lawyer that two late foriegn couples who lived in my country Nigeria for years and were full devoted members of my church left a Will befor they died and in their Will half of their wealth was donated to my church which is no more while the other half was left to all the motherless babies home in my country.
After receiving this informations i knew it was not an easy task for me considering my health and age.I asked the lawyer to sale all the properties and after selling it he was able to realize $4,000,000(four million us dollars).I packaged this fund in consignment and deposited it with a security company in my country and went into prayer with my wife .Asking God to guide me on what to do with this fund.

On my own I thought of giving this fund to any church of my choice in my country for the work of God since I can't carry on with the work any more but the lord spoke tome in a dream and asked me never to try that for the money is not mine neither am in the position to make that decision.He revealed to me that he will guide me to his true servant who will use this fund to the glory of his name.

I found your address as i was browsing through the christian site and I have the full assurance in my spirit that it was not by coincidence that i have located you but by the spirit of God and I have contacted you to know if you are truelly going to use this fund for the work of God as I have anticipated.

Please if we are truelly in one spirit and you are sure that you will make the right use of this money you contact me back so that the fund will be immediately delivered to you by the security company. My personals email address is ( rev-ike@myway.com )
I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours in christ
Reverend Anthony Ike.


---------------------------------
Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited