These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, December 08, 2006

Miss vivian

From: Vivian Kevin - viviankevin@sinichka.net

FROM:Vivian Kevin
Abidan Cote d'Ivoire

Dearest,
please I am Vivian Kevin, the only daughter of late Chief
Sysveter Kevin from Sierra Leone.I got your contact,I
prayed and fasted. My sources of your contact gave me the
courage and confidence to rely on you.I am writing you in
absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to
transfer my money, Eigteen Million United State Dollars
(USD18. M) now in the a Bank here in Abidjan to your
private account pending my arrival to your country. Source
of the money my late father, Chief Sysveter Kevin,
a native of mende district in the Northern province of
Sierra Leone,was the General Manager of Sierra Leone
mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown.

According to my father this money was the income accrued
from mining co operation's over draft and minor sales,
Before the peak of the civil War between the rebels forces
of major Paul Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG
peace keeping operation that almost destroyed my
country,following the forceful removal from power of the
Civilian Elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the
rebels. My father had already made arrangement for his
family, my mother, and myself to be evacuated to Abidjan,
Cote d'Ivoire with our personal effects .During the war in
my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of
public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the
sierra Leone mining coop. Was one of the targets looted
and
destroyed.My father including other top Government
functionaries were attacked and killed by the rebels in
our Country because of his relationship with the civilian
Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah. As a result of my father
death, and with the news of my uncles involvement
in Air crash in January, dashed my hope of survival.

The untimely deaths caused my mothers heart failure and
other related complications of which she later died in the
Hospital after i must have spent a lot of money on her.
Now i am alone in this strange countr suffering without
any care or help. without any relation, i am now like
refugees and orphans. my only hope now is this money my
father deposited in the Bank to this effect, I humbly
solicit your assistance in the followings ways,to assist
me claim this fund from the Bank as co-beneficiary to
transfer this money in your name to your country. to
make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on
my behalf in your country and you,the care taker,to secure
a college for me in your country to further my
education.and to make arrangement for my travel
with you to your country after you have transferred this
money.I beg to concede 12% of this money to you for your
efforts assistance.

please contact me through this box!
vivian_02kevin@yahoo.fr


Best regards,
vivian kevin