These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 12, 2007

A Call For Business Partnership

From: John Sanko - johnsanko555@atlas.sk

Dear Sincerely,
(A Call For Business Partnership)
I am Mr.John Sanko I got your e-mail contact through my search as a reliable person and I decided to contact you for a business proposal that will be of great benefit to you and my family.
To lighten you on this, My Sister and I will like to invest in your Country/Firm a huge amount of $11Million dollars which is an inheritance from our late Father, if you are interested in this project please kindly reply soonest to enable us give you the details. I will need from you a mutual understanding and then we shall make plans of how the funds would be secured into an account in your name for our investment.
We look forward to your response.
Best Regards
Mr.John Sanko