These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 12, 2007

SEEKING YOUR DUE CONSENT

From: DANN MORE - barrmoredann_chamber@yahoo.co.uk

Good day,

I apologise for this unsolicited nature of my email, it was out of desperation and eagerness that made me to contact you. Following my previous research, I am very happy to inform you that I have a good news for you as per regards to the current development of my deceased client who bears the same last name with you and he is from your country,who was my trusted, wealthy client who died in the January 27th Bomb blast here in my country.
In respect to introduction my name is Barrister More Dann a legal attorney with great vision as I am the private and most trusted attorney to my client. However my Client was a very wealthy business tycoon formerly working with the Nigeria airways for over 20 years till this date before his sudden death in the January 27th 2002 Bomb blast that rocked his residence in Steven Toba street, G.R.A Ikeja, here in my country, in view of this please kindly view the BBC web page below to know the reality of this urgent matter that I have contacted you for.On Sunday, 27th of January 2002,my client were involved in a terrible bomb blast that took lives of innocent souls and unfortunately over 1000 people lost their lives and my client and his family were part of the people that lost their lives.
Inview of this please view the web page below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm

Frankly, and authoritatively speaking I am very happy to let you understand that my client left three million eight hundred and seventy thousand {USD3.87M } United States of American dollars presicely here in the Oceanic Bank of Nigeria Plc which is the main point to drive home at. I have made so many attempts to locate any of myclient's relative but all attemptsn have proved unsuccessful that's why I am counting on you and I need you to give me good courage and faith that we can work as two partners in progress incoming to the realization of this transaction for the betterment of both us and our Families. Since, I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek your prompt consent to present you asthe next of kin of the deceased since you have the same name so that the proceeds of this account valued at {USD3.87 M } dollars precisely can be transferred
into youraccount and then you and I can share the money according to any agreed ratio because this fund is almost maturing to confiscation.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please enclose yourother names and your phone numbers in your response as soon as you show keen interest. Be rest assured that as you comply to my directives this transaction will be executed in a legitimate arrangement that will prevent you from any breach of the law in your country as it would be backedwith official documentation endorsed by the supreme court of Nigeria to legalize the claims of this transaction.

Finally, all I need from you is your honest co-operation as this transaction is not related to Imagination or otherwise but pure and for real. I crave your indulgence to present you as the surviving next of kin to the deceased so that we can reap from the fruit of this old man's labour before somegroup of bad and corrupt leaders in my country get rid of this money and share it for their own selfish interest instead of both of us sharing it for the betterment of ourselves and our families. I am awaiting your
Prompt response with some good news!!! Thanks and God bless you,

Truly yours
Barrister More Dann.
barrdannmore_chamber@yahoo.co.uk

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

---------------------------------
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre