These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 12, 2007

rose laminu@yahoo.com

From: Miss Rose - rose_laminu@yahoo.com

Hello Dearest one,
My name is Miss Rose Laminu,i am 25 years of age now, i will not forget to ask you about your health i hope fine, i want to ask you if your interesting to help me, because i will like you to take me as your Sister or adopt me as your daughter, My late father was working in Gold and diamond company for 17 years but was killed during the crisis in my country, then i managed to escape with my father's important documents that worth (9.7 million dollars) which desposited in my name in Europe.
And also i have with me 25kg of diamond, which i have never shown to any body expect you, please keep it with you alone if you are intrested.
Meanwhile i am here with all the vital documents that covery the Money such as death certificate and statement of account,Secondly if i receive any positive response i will forward all the documents to you base on interest.
Please, I await your very Urgent and Positive reply as soon as you recieve this message.
Please, Also give me your personal phone and fax numbers so that I can contact you and also send you the Documents by fax.
Have a great day and extend my regards to your family.
E-mail rose_laminu@yahoo.com
Best regard.
Miss Rose