These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

COMPLIMENT'S

From: THOMAS GREG JNR - thomasgreg01@myway.com

Compliment's.

It pleased me to write this few missive. I got your address from the
Internet while I was searching for peoples addresses.I am Thomas Greg
Jnr.
A citizen Germany I reside here in Nigeria where I'm schooling;
I am Twenty three years old, am the son of the late Mr. Thomas Greg, a
German man who was married to a black woman, after the sudden death of
my father I found a document from his save containing a concernment
worth a large sum that was kept with a security Company/bank here in
Africa which was yet to be willed before the abruptness death came
knocked.
The crucial of this missive is that I want to look for a very sincere
person like your humble self who will not play or robe me of this money
but act as a next of kin or a business partner with my late father and
help me to claim this money on my behalf.I have every requirement that
the security company may ask for. We would discus modality on the
receipt of your response an wiliness to assist me.
Thanks and God bless.
Sincerely,

Thomas Greg Jnr.
NB: you are expected to communicate your response to
(thomasgreg01@myway.com